Free shipping to EU over 40€
10% discount with newsletter subscription
From hi-tech to accessories, from stationery to beauty, don’t miss the latest trendsetting news!
Choose the 18-month diary to better organize your days!
Make your day, every day.
Choose the calendar designed for you!
Choose the erasable pen that best represents you ... and make as many mistakes as you like!
Who said that only children enjoy unwrapping the gift paper? Legami wrapping papers are ideal for presenting your gifts with style.
Decorate your home and create a unique atmosphere with the Legami decorative lights!
Wonderful furnishing solutions and also original gift ideas.
Do you want to relax all day on the beach lounger by the sea? Do you want to play rackets with your friends? Or would you simply like to reset thoughts soaking on the water?
The Good Vibes World is what you are looking for, dive into the Legami summer! #summerstateofmind
Once upon a time there were perfect gifts... and they still are!
Rediscover the Vintage.
Today I'd like to...
WE ARE ACCOUNTABLE.
ETHICALLY, SOCIALLY AND ENVIRONMENTALLY.
We have taken a big step in favour of the environment by embarking on a path of Business Sustainability.
• Together with Rete Clima, a non-profit organisation that promotes Corporate Social Responsibility, we have calculated the annual greenhouse gas emissions generated by all our operations and have acted to reduce our climate impact to zero.
• We participate in new national urban forestry projects.
• We are mapping our supply chain to develop a plan to comply with international ethical standards. We want to ensure the best working conditions everywhere in the world.
• Our premises have photovoltaic panels that enable us to meet almost all of our energy needs.
• We only buy certified green energy from renewable sources.
• We have developed guidelines for opening environmentally friendly shops.
OUR GOALS FOR 2024
Within the next 3 years, we will strive to:
• Ensure that working conditions throughout the supply chain are respected and protected.
• Reduce packaging and explore how to replace current materials with more sustainable raw materials.
• Apply technical guidelines for opening new low carbon footprint shops.
• Continue the work of reducing and offsetting greenhouse gas emissions.
• Renew the company's Carbon Neutrality policy.
• Participate actively in national forestry projects.
Do you need help?
Contact us and you'll receive an answer soon.
Find a store