Free shipping to EU over 35€
10% discount with newsletter subscription
Never stop dreaming BIG!
Explore our selection designed for all dreamers.
Plan your days in style with Legami 16-month Diaries. New designs, new colours and all Made in Italy!
Choose your favourite calendar from the many subjects available. Counting the days has never been so pleasant.
Lined notebooks are ideal to record thoughts, storing memories and taking notes. Perfect in the office, at school and in your spare time. Unleash your creativity.
Match a birthday card with your Legami gift. Original and fun!
Espresso, American coffee, tea, milk: every drink has its mug. Discover all the fantastic Legami cups!
Your journey begins here: discover the essential products to travel smart and with style!
Explore our selection of gift ideas for dreamers and be inspired. Finding a gift it's never been easier!
Today I'd like to...
Take a trip
Have a cuddle
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (insert reference European legislation)
Should the customer not be satisfied of his/her purchase concluded via the Website www.legami.com he/she may exercise the right of withdrawal and return products within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
The return request can be made starting from 24 after the receipt of the order.
The Customer who has placed the order as registered customer can return products as follows:
- Contact the Customer Service through the form “Contact us”, which will supply all the instructions for accepting the return.
- The Customer Service will send by e-mail a confirmation of the receipt of the return request by Legami and a pdf file to be filled out (“Return form”).
- The Customer shall include products in the original package: products shall be returned in the same conditions in which they have been received and therefore in a perfect state of conservation, complete with all of their elements, unused, with the original package and any included manuals, tags and labels still attached to the product. Returned items shall be checked by Legami’s warehouse to verify that they have been returned intact. Any potential reduction in the asset value of goods shall be chargeable to the Customer with the consequent refund only of the residual value of the Product.
- Include in the package the return form, apply the address of our warehouse on the outside of the box and give the package to a courier chosen by the customer, possibly providing a shipping tracking service.
- When the return reenter the warehouse, Legami shall provide to refund by the same payment method used for the purchase (credit card, prepaid card, PayPal, etc.) or by bank transfer (in case of cash on delivery).
It should be reminded that:
- It is not possible to request exchange or replacement of an item.
- Should an item be damaged, defective or incorrect, what provided for in the following paragraph shall apply LEGAL GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY - RETURN DUE TO DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS.
LEGAL GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY - RETURN DUE TO DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS
In case of defect and/or non-conformity, the Customer shall have the right to restore the conformity of the product, through repair or replacement, or to alternative remedies in the cases expressly provided for in Article 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
If the Customer has received a damaged, non-compliant, defective or incorrect product, he/she may require repair or replacement o refund of the item no later than 2 (two) months from the discovery.
Pursuant to the European Directive 44/99/CE and Articles 128 et seq. of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), products purchased are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity, which covers, for consumers, any lack of conformity of products for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months from related delivery and for non-consumers for a maximum period of 12 (twelve) months from delivery.
The Customer shall contact our Customer Service through the form “Contact us” to apply for refund or replacement, attaching one or more images and/or videos of the item, where the defect is clearly visible.
Once the procedure has been completed, the Customer will receive an e-mail from Legami Customer Service with all operative instructions for the management of non-compliance reporting.
The authorisation to return the product will not in any way constitute recognition of the non-conformity of the latter, the non-conformity of which shall be assessed by Legami after the return.
Legami reserves the right to proceed with the refund of the defective item after appropriate qualitative checks, to verify the effective non-compliance of the returned product.
In the event the non-conformity of the product is confirmed, Legami shall provide to refund by the same payment method used for the purchase (credit card, prepaid card, PayPal, etc.) or by bank transfer.
In the event the non-conformity of the product is not confirmed, the Customer Service shall inform the Client about motivations.
Do you need help?
Contact us and you'll receive an answer soon.
Find a store